Herbert Park Terms and Conditions for Tennis Coaching
Before booking, please make sure you have provided Lolly & Cooks with the following information.
Lolly & Cooks (in line with DCC code of play) can refuse coaches from playing if the below information is not given.
Any coach seen to be on the courts without having provided the following information will be asked to leave immediately and may result in a permanent ban from using the courts.
- Garda Vetting
- Public Liability Insurance
- Relevant Coaching Qualifications
- Tax Clearance Certificate
Additional Requirements for Tennis Coaches:
- Coaches must include themselves when booking (eg. 1 coach = 1 adult + the number of people being coached)
- Coaches must place the bookings themselves and have met the above requirements.
Failure to comply with this will result in a permanent ban from using the courts